Go back in time…It’s 1964 and the jukebox is rockin’ in the corner of the Sugar Shack Café. Cherry Cokes…57 Chevy’s…The Twist…and MURDER. Elmdale High’s head cheerleader, Sue McNaughton, (also know as ‘Runaround Sue’) is found dead under suspicious circumstances…
The Suspects are:
Johnny ‘B’: An ambitious rock & roll singer. He had the voice of an ‘angel’ but was he ‘a devil in disguise’?
Jennifer Hughes: Sue’s best friend and rival cheerleader. She was ‘true to her school’ but was she true to Sue?
Chad Cunningham: The handsome captain of the football team…every girl’s dream…but had he ‘lost that lovin’ feeling’?
Leslie Martin: The beautiful homecoming queen with the temper of a spoiled princess. Why was her favorite song ‘Two Faces Have I’?
Frazer Watson: The brainy misfit…has too much studying turned his mind into ‘bits and pieces’?
Lauren Sinclair: A shy and unpopular wallflower. Was she ‘a prisoner of love’?
Dean Hudson: The black-leathered ‘leader of the pack’. Obsessed with motorcycles and blonde cheerleaders…was he heading for a ‘wipeout’?
Cindy Lewis: The sexy Go Go Dancer with a tight mini-skirt and looks that could kill. Was she more than just ‘the little town flirt’?
Each murder mystery party game comes equipped with:
- 12 PDF files consisting of:
- A complete Party Planner with instructions, costume suggestions and an optional dinner menu
- Invitations and name tags for your guests
- 8 Character profiles with secret clues and backgrounds
- The Author’s Solution to the murder
- Audio File which re-enacts the sounds of the murder and outlines the plot.