THE ETERNAL CRUISE:
Captain Scott Emery is missing at sea. He disappeared late last evening while inspecting his ship, “The Moonlight Princess”, on a cruise from Vancouver to Alaska. A search was organized. His cap was discovered on the upper deck amid scattered chairs and other signs of a struggle. No other traces of the captain were found. It is obvious he met with foul play.
The Suspects are:
Tobie Corbett: A personal guest of the captain…just how personal were they?
Tanya Corbett: Tobie’s twin sister and traveling companion. Had she packed more than clothes in her suitcase?
J.D.Nash: A wealthy oil tycoon…but just a little too ‘slick’ for everyone’s liking.
Mary-Lou Nash: A ‘Southern Belle’ vacationing with her husband. She is always looking for new and exciting adventures.
Falcon Marlowe: A little fellow on leave from the British Embassy. Sailing isn’t really his cup of tea…pity.
Tim Sawyer: First Mate on the Moonlight Princess. Dreams of being Captain someday…soon.
Rita Fendley: As the ship’s cruise director, she plans special events for passengers…was murder also in her plans?
Steve Walker: Freelance photographer on assignment. An unfriendly type, with a scowl that would make you ‘shutter’.
Each murder mystery party game comes equipped with:
- 12 PDF files consisting of:
- A complete Party Planner with instructions, costume suggestions and an optional dinner menu
- Invitations and name tags for your guests
- 8 Character profiles with secret clues and backgrounds
- The Author’s Solution to the murder
- Audio File which re-enacts the sounds of the murder and outlines the plot.