The setting is the “Old Lodge”. It is a reunion of the college gang from the Class of ’73. A group of friends arrive for a weekend of good times and fond memories. The festivities end abruptly when one of them, Bobby Whitmore, is found murdered in his room.
The Suspects are:
Joe Barley: An undercover cop who digs to deep.
Bill Bishup: A football player who may be tackling more than a football.
Peter Simmons: A gambler not playing with a full deck.
Patricia Collins: A Stewardess who flies with a fast crowd.
Wynter Newly: A rich girl out to spend all of her daddy’s money.
Michael Roth: A computer whiz, with a few bugs in his program.
Cynthia Masters: A magazine editor with a past that would make good copy.
Bess Andrews: A fashion model with a shattered career and seeking revenge.
Each murder mystery party game comes equipped with:
- 12 PDF files consisting of:
- A complete Party Planner with instructions, costume suggestions and an optional dinner menu
- Invitations and name tags for your guests
- 8 Character profiles with secret clues and backgrounds
- The Author’s Solution to the murder
- Audio File which re-enacts the sounds of the murder and outlines the plot.